Monolitix precision mechanisms are also based on the technology of compliant systems: The motion is not brought about by the sliding or rolling of conventional bearings, but by the elastic deformation of the material.
- The mechanism is free of play i.e. has 100% repeat accuracy;
- There is no friction and therefore no wear in the system;
- The functionality of the mechanism is affected little by external dirt;
- There is no stick-slip effect
A compliant precision mechanism is a customer-specific product. Either on the basis of your requirements or working from an existing, conventional mechanism, we will undertake all of the necessary steps in development and production:
- Topology analysis
- Numerical analysis
- Detailed design
- Development of a production concept
- Production and experimental validation of the prototype
- Batch production (quantities of one and upward)
If you want your precision mechanisms to profit from the benefits of compliant mechanisms, get in touch with us.
Precision mechanism for a locking device